SAVE OUR TEACHERS!
This Sunday, support the KEEP Act!
“Keep Excellent & Effective Professionals in the Classroom”
• State budget cuts will cause NYC to lose up to 8500 teachers
• “Last In, First Out” restrictions mean the last teachers hired are the first to lose their jobs.
• Under current rules, some school districts could lose up to 20% of their teachers!
• This bill would ensure that when layoffs are made, we consider how good a teacher is, not just how long they’ve been teaching.
• Ensure our most effective teachers remain in the classroom!
Join Senator Ruben Diaz,
Assemblyman Jonathan Bing,
parents & students
This Sunday, April 18th at 11a.m.
City Hall Steps
2/3 to Park Place, N/R to City Hall, or 4/5/6 to Brooklyn Bridge