NO-COST MAMMOGRAMS sponsored by Senator Addabbo
and the American Italian Cancer Foundation.
Look for the Mobile Mammography van at:
Community Board 6
73-05 Yellowstone Blvd, Forest Hills
Monday, September 27, 2010
AN APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY
Call 1-800-453-8378 EXT. 1
Medical services provided by: Multi-Diagnostic Services, Inc.
Insured women age 40 and older
Uninsured women age 50 and older
New York City mailing address.
No mammogram in the past 12 months.
• Professional medical services from Multi-Diagnostic Services, Inc. (MDS):
• Mammogram performed by a certified, licensed mammography technologist.
• Clinical breast exam and instruction in breast self-exam by a trained professional.
• Radiological interpretations performed by Board Certified Radiologists.
• For more information about MDS, please call 800-453-TEST (8378).
• Your results will be sent to you and/or your doctor within 10 business days.
If you would like the results sent to your doctor, please provide MDS with
his or her full name and address.
• Comparison radiological studies are important. If you provide MDS with
previous mammogram films, this comparison will be performed. In some
cases, it can eliminate the need for additional testing.
• For women without health insurance, services will be paid for by the
Screening Partnerships of the New York State Cancer Services Program
(NYS CSP) or through generous contributions by the American-Italian
Cancer Foundation's donors. For more information about the NYS CSP,
please call 866-442-CANCER (2262).
• For women with health insurance, the insurance will be billed for services.
However, women will not be charged a co-pay and will not receive a bill.
On the day of your visit:
• We recommend that you wear a two-piece outfit.
• Please do not use any oil, powder, deodorant, or perfume in the breast,
underarm or chest area.
• If you have Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance, you must bring
your card with you.