Experienced lawyers and immigration professionals
will help evaluate your citizenship application.
Saturday, March 12, 2011, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Doors close at 2 p.m.
Holy Child Jesus
111-02 86th Ave.
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
In school basement (use entrance located between
the school and Monsignor William P. Murray Hall).
To RSVP, or for more information,
please call Peter DeLucia at (718) 738-1111
DIRECTIONS VIA SUBWAY: J train to 111th Street. Walk north on 111th Street to 86th Avenue and make a right.
VIA BUS: Along 111th Street, take the Q37 and get off at the 86th Avenue stop. Walk 1 block east on 86th
Avenue. Along Jamaica Avenue, take the Q56 and get off at 111th Street stop. Walk 1 block north on 111th Street
to 86th Avenue and make a right.
You must meet the
• Reside in the United States
as a permanent resident for
five years (three years if living
with and married to the same
• Live in the United States
for half of the five or three
• You are at least 18 years old
What to bring:
• Green card and all passports
since obtaining green card
• Home addresses for the last
five or three years
• Children’s information (date
of birth, A#, addresses)*
• Employment history for the
last five or three years*
• Marital history/criminal history*
Applicants pay a $680 filing fee to USCIS.
Please do not bring this fee to this event.
For more information visit
USCIS FEE WAIVER ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE:
FEE WAIVERS AVAILABLE FOR NATURALIZATION
* Are you receiving a means-tested benefit from a state or federal agency?
* Is your household income at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty
Guidelines at the time of filing?
* Do you have a financial hardship situation that you want USCIS to consider
when determining your eligibility for a fee waiver?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you may qualify for a fee waiver.
Simply bring as many of the documents listed below as you can to this event;
attorneys and paralegals will review your materials and provide assistance with
the fee waiver application. The decision whether to waive the fee is made by the
USCIS, NOT by our volunteers or attorneys.
FEE WAIVER APPLICATION CHECK LIST:
Bring as many of these items as possible.
* Copy of award letter from the state or federal agency granting the benefit,
e.g., SSI award letter and/or budget letter (if applicable)
* Copy of rental lease or notarized rental agreement with monthly receipts
* Copies of utility bills (electricity, cable and phone)
* Copy of IRS tax returns for the most recent tax year
* Bank statements for the past three months
* Copy of Medicaid and/or Medicare Cards (if applicable)
* Child support letter (if applicable)
* Child school letter (if applicable)
* Custody order showing that the child lives with you (if applicable)