Senator Martin Malave Dilan, Senate Transportation Committee ranker will join Councilmember Stephen Levin, Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, New York State Senator Daniel Squadron, Assemblymember Joe Lentol, the NYC Department of Transportation and the 94th Police Precinct to co-host a Greenpoint Transportation and Traffic Safety Town Hall on Monday, November 19.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Immediate actions for pedestrian, cyclist, and automobile safety on McGuinness/Greenpoint Ave intersection and corridors;
- Acknowledgement and update of 94th efforts to curb speeding;
- Automated Speed Enforcement: Cameras, Pilots and City Wide Initiatives;
- Cyclists – additional lanes, Pulaski Bridge route, parking, future plans and additional needs;
- Initiation of a Long Island City - North Brooklyn – Manhattan Bus loop;
- Long Term Transportation Plan for the Neighborhood.