Senator Charles J. Fuschillo, Jr. (R-Merrick) is inviting all current and prospective small business owners to his 2013 Small Business Networking Expo, which take place on Thursday, April 18th from 5 pm to 6:30 pm at the Seaford Knights of Columbus, located at 2183 Jackson Avenue in Seaford.
The event will provide current and aspiring small business owners with an opportunity to network with one another and learn about services that could help their business grow. Additionally, businesses that were affected by Superstorm Sandy will be able to get information and speak to representatives from government and non-profit agencies about recovery programs designed to help businesses.
Participants will be able to:
• Network and promote their businesses with other local small business owners;
• Learn about business assistance programs offered by government and non-profit agencies and speak one-on-one with their representatives about these programs;
• Obtain information about accessing capital, getting a small business loan, and writing a business plan;
• Speak with representatives from local chamber of commerce about the different business opportunities within their respective communities.
• Receive information about programs to help businesses rebuild and recover from damage caused by Superstorm Sandy.
Residents who need additional information about the Small Business Networking Expo can call Senator Fuschillo’s office at 516-882-0630.
- Amityville Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of the Bellmores
- Chamber of Commerce of the Massapequas
- Community Development Corporation of Long Island
- Empire State Development Corporation
- Farmingdale Chamber of Commerce
- Freeport Chamber of Commerce
- La Fuerza Unida- CDC
- Long Island Development Corporation
- Long Island Housing Partnership
- Long Island Power Authority
- Merrick Chamber of Commerce
- Nassau Council of Chambers of Commerce
- Nassau County Clerk's Office
- Nassau County Industrial Development Agency
- National Grid
- New York State Department of Financial Services
- New York State Department of Labor
- New York State Department of Taxation & Finance
- Scott Skodneck Small Business Development Center at Hofstra University
- Seaford Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Development Center at Farmingdale State College
- Suffolk County Clerk's Office
- Suffolk County Department of Economic Development
- Suffolk County Industrial Development Agency
- Town of Hempstead Department of Planning & Economic Development
- Wantagh Chamber of Commerce