LEARN THE BASICS OF MOLD
- Learn where and why mold grows.
- Understand the health effects of mold exposure.
- Gain an overview of the proper sequence and methods of:
- muck out,
- The following techniques will be briefly addressed:
- scraping mold growths
- wet methods
- use of polyethylene sheeting
- negative air units
- application of backpack HEPA vacs
- Understand hazards associated with mold remediation (chemical, biological, physical safety).
- Who can remove mold: homeowners, volunteers, or mold remediation companies?