SENATOR SKELOS' FREE SENIOR ID PROGRAM
60 Verona Place
Valley Stream, NY 11580
On Tuesday, February 18th, I will be hosting a Free Senior I.D. Program in partnership with Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano. This free program will take place from 10am - 1pm at the Henry Waldinger Memorial Library, located at 60 Verona Place in Valley Stream.
The Senior I.D. Card:
• Is available to Nassau County residents ages 65 and over
• Includes personal contact information
• Includes a photo
• Lists an emergency contact name and phone number
• Is helpful to police, fire or ambulance responders in an emergency situation
• Can be kept in a wallet so that emergency responders will know who to contact if a senior is in an emergency situation and cannot communicate.
There is no charge for the Senior I.D. Card and no appointments are necessary. If you have a friend or know someone who would benefit from this program, please feel free to pass this information along to them!
For more information, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact my district office at (516) 766-8383.