Electronics Recycling Event Saturday, January 5th
I am teaming up with Sunnking, Waste Management, Monroe County, and Time Warner Cable for an electronics recycling event on Saturday, January 5th from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at Monroe County ecopark, 10 Avion Drive, Rochester, NY, 14624.
Most electronics are 100% recyclable. Common materials that are recovered through this process for reuse include glass, copper, aluminum, tin, steel, iron, plastic, silver, platinum, and gold.
Some of the common items that are accepted include:
- Computers (desktops & laptops),
- Printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines,
- Televisions (CRT, LCD, LED, plasma),
- Cell phones,
- IT & networking equipment
- Medical & lab equipment,
- Communications equipment includes phones and servers,
- Monitors (CRT, LCD, LED),
- MP3 players, PDA's, tablets, ink and toner cartridges, and pretty much anything else with a circuit board or cord!
For additional information on electronics recycling, visit Sunnking's website at http://www.sunnking.com/.