Senator Martins to Partner with CVS for Flu Shots
Senator Jack M. Martins will be partnering with CVS to offer flu shots to constitutents during his Health and Wellness Fair, which will take place on Saturday, October 20, from 1-4 p.m. at Carle Place High School, located at 168 Cherry Lane in Carle Place. Constitutents should bring insurance information if they have it. There will be no out-of-pocket cost.
In addition, the Health and Wellness Fair features numerous organizations that will be previding screenings and demonstrations.
- A yoga class will run from 2-2:45 p.m. Bring your own mat. Beginners welcome.
- Kid Fit Long Island will be offering two 20-minute fitness classes for kids ages 2-6. Classes start at 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Winthrop-University Hospital will be doing asthma screenings.
- There will also be rhythmology beginner dance lessons.
- Adelphi School of Nursing will be providing blood pressure and blood glucose checks.
- Nassau Sports Physical Therapy will be doing balance screening and testing.
Among the organizations scheduled to be at the fair are Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program, LICADD, Pulse of NY, North Shore LIJ Imaging and many more. All are welcome. Any questions, contact Senator Martins' office at (516) 746-5924.