Senator Ball’s List of Resources for 40th District Residents
Brewster, N.Y. – (08/29/11) – The cleanup continues throughout the 40th Senate District following Hurricane Irene. At the height of the storm, nearly one-million New Yorkers were without power, with thousands of other residents dealing with widespread flooding and property damage. Senator Greg Ball (R, C – Patterson) is continuing to assess the damage from Irene, and assembling a list of local resources residents can turn to help weather the storm.
- Con Edison: 1-800-75-CONED
- Central Hudson Gas and Electric: (845) 452-2700
- National Grid: (718) 643-4050
- NYSEG: 1-800-572-1131
Emergency Service Providers:
- The American Red Cross of Mid Hudson Valley: (845) 471-0200
- Dutchess County Sheriff’s Department: (845) 486-3800
- Putnam County Sheriff’s Department: (845) 225-4300
- Westchester County Emergency Services Center: (914) 231-1900
For more information or to speak with Senator Ball, please contact Ali Skinner: (845) 200-9716.