For the most up-to-date information on assistance programs for businesses you can visit the NYC Business Solutions website:
http://www.nyc.gov/html/sbs/nycbiz/html/home/home.shtml  or have them go to NYC.gov and search “Business Solutions”.
There, business and property owners will find information on:
· Interest Free and Low Interest Emergency Loans
· Sales Tax Exemptions for Rebuilding Materials and Equipment
· Free Co-working Space and Supplies for Displaced Businesses
· A Shared Work Program to Prevent Unemployment/Layoffs
· Disaster Unemployment Assistance
· Federal Loan Options
· Information Reducing/Recovering Losses Due to Business Interruption
Open the attached document for more information.