Senator Frank Padavan and the
American Italian Cancer Foundation
November 14th, 2009
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
89-39 Gettysburg Street, Bellerose
• All screenings take place in a fully contained mobile mammography van.
• No out-of-pocket expenses, no co-pays for both insured and uninsured women.
• Appointments must be made in advance. Appointment space is very limited and will be made on a first come first serve basis.
• To schedule an appointment, please call Senator Padavan’s district office at (718) 343-0255.
• Professional medical services from Multi-Diagnostic Services, Inc. (MD).
• Clinical breast exam by trained professionals
• Mammogram performed by a certified x-ray technologist
• Radiological evaluation performed by Board Certified Radiologists.
• Your results will be sent to you and/or your doctor within 10 business days. If you would like the results sent to your doctor, please provide MD with the full name and address of your doctor.
• Comparison radiological studies are important. If you provide MD with previous films, the comparison will be performed.
• If you do not have health insurance, services will be paid for by the New York State Cancer Services Program Partnership. For more information about this program, please call 866-442-CANCER (2262).
• If you do have health insurance, the insurance will be billed for the services. However, you will be not charged a co-pay and will not receive a bill.
• If you have Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance, you must bring your card with you.