John A. Defrancisco's posts related to Military Affairs

Honoring Our Hometown Heroes on Your Voice

On this special edition of Your Voice to pay tribute to our fallen soldiers and veterans, State Senator John A. DeFrancisco recognizes his honoree for the New York State Senate 2014 Veterans Hall of Fame, WWII veteran Stan F.