Share Your Ideas for a Stronger Economy
New York has clearly faced major economic challenges in recent years. That’s why – in partnership with Governor Andrew Cuomo – we took decisive action during this year’s Legislative Session to help revitalize our economy and create new job opportunities.
Taken together, these changes and reforms represent one of the boldest job-creation plans New York State has enacted in decades. That’s good news – especially in terms of our efforts to create new jobs here right in our local community.
REAL PROGRESS / FUNDAMENTAL REFORMS
The positive steps we’ve taken to create a stronger economy include the following:
- 10 new regional economic development councils to boost local job growth
- A State Budget that cuts spending, avoids tax increases and helps create jobs
- A major personal income tax cut to help small businesses grow
- An historic 2% property tax cap to transform our State’s economic climate
- New mandate relief to reduce taxing and spending pressures at the local level
- New Recharge NY program to ensure low cost power for economic growth
- Funding restorations to strengthen farms and agriculture-related businesses
- New initiatives to help make investment capital available to small businesses
NEXT STEPS TO A STRONGER ECONOMY / SHARE YOUR VIEWS
We've clearly made great progress, but major challenges still lie ahead.
As we begin taking the next steps in our fight to strengthen New York's economy, I am actively encouraging your input, feedback and participation. If you have an idea to help create new jobs and promote economic growth, please let me know by filling out the form below or sending me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I truly appreciate this opportunity to keep you informed, and I look forward to hearing from you in the days ahead.
Share Your Ideas For A Stronger Economy