Seminar on Internet Marketing & Social Networking hosted by SCORE-Staten Island
200 Clark Avenue
On September 25, 2010 SCORE-Staten Island is conducting a Saturday morning Seminar on Internet Marketing & Social Networking.
Social Media can be a powerful tool for small business owners to attract new customers, but you need to understand the technologies, how to use them, and how to interact with customers and consumers online. This information-packed session will answer the following questions:
- How can social media help small businesses?social media? Why now?
- What are the best platforms for business -
- What are the dos and dont's?
- We have an ample Q & A session.
Our coverage will also address Not for Profit Application and several Specialty Blogs.
We at SCORE are regularly available to guide you in your planning.
The Time & Date:
10:00AM to Noon, September 25, 2010
NYPL Richmondtown, 200 Clark Avenue
Staten Island NY
NB-Please call early, as seating may be
Facebook? Linkedin? Twitter? You Tube?- How are other small businesses using social media?FOR ADDITIONAL UPCOMING WORKSHOPS PLEASE GO TO:
- What are the pros and cons?
- Is your business ready to engage with social media?