Virtual Resume Building Webinar
On Wednesday, October 7, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., the free Resume Writing and Interview Skills Virtual Workshop will take place on Zoom for those that register. This workshop will focus on building up the skills needed for writing a resume, cover letter, and other aspects to land and then succeed at a potential interview.
This webinar will cover:
- How to write an attractive resume;
- How to expand on your work history;
- How to include keywords that your employers in your field are looking for;
- How to incorporate what you learned from your experiences into your resume;
- How to dress, behave, and answer during an interview (both physically and virtually);
- The Dos and Don'ts of an interview.
To register for this free webinar, visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WND0yU1pQP6oFqr8RMqEjw
The link to the Zoom meeting will be emailed upon registration.