Forum/Town Hall: Sen. Krueger and Lenox Hill Neighborhood House's Unemployment Insurance Forum
331 East 70th Street
New York, NY
As the economy slowly recovers, many New Yorkers are still struggling with unemployment. Learn more about unemployment insurance and other benefits at Senator Liz Krueger and Lenox Hill Neighborhood House's Unemployment Insurance Forum.
Experts will cover topics including:
- How to apply for unemployment insurance
- What to do if your claim is denied
- Tips for the self-employed
- Unemployment Insurance advocacy
Our panel of experts:
- Brian Curtis, NYS Department of Labor
- Zachary Gamza, Unemployment Insurance Analyst, Office of State Senator Liz Krueger
- Sirrah Harris, Esq., Workers’ Rights Project Law Fellow, Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
To RSVP: Call Sirrah Harris at (212)744-5022 x1291.