Examining the State of our Youth: The Affordable Housing Crisis & the impact of Homelessness on Long Island
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Please join Senator Velmanette Montgomery and members of the New York State Senate and Assembly, injunction with Nassau Suffolk Law Services Inc., for a roundtable discussion. Topics will include affordable housing, supportive housing, education services, and mental health and healthcare services.
Here is a list of the organizations that have confirm attendance:
- Community Development Corporation of Long Island
- Community Housing Innovations
- EAC Alternatives for Youth
- Empire Justice Center
- ERASE Racism
- Family & Children's Association (FCA)
- Family Residence and Essential Enterprises, Inc. (FREE)
- Island Harvest
- LBGT Network
- L.I. Against Domestic Violence
- Long Island Cares, Inc. - The Harry Chapin Food Bank
- Long Island Coalition for the Homeless
- Long Island Long Island Crisis Center/ Pride for Youth
- Long Island Housing Services, Inc.
- Minority Millenials Inc.
- MTA Long Island Rail Road
- Nassau County Office of Community Development
- Nassau Suffolk Law Services, Inc.
- New Hour for Women & Children L.I.
- Northwell Health
- Options for Community Living, Inc.
- SCO Family of Services
- The INN
- The Retreat
- The Safe Center
- United Way Long Island
- Urban League of Long Island
- Youth Enrichment Services, Inc. (YES)