Senator Antoine M. Thompson accomplishments in his various issue areas
- Senator Thompson bans toxic baby bottles. Bill signed into law July 10, 2010.
- Marcellus Shale Drilling is delayed until May 2011. Passed NYS Senate Aug 10, 2010.
- Playgrounds are made safe with legislation banning pesticides in playgrounds. Signed into law April 10, 2010.
- Ewaste Bill passes and signed into law establishing statewide recycling and reuse goals for Ewaste. Signed into law April, 2010.
- Wetlands Mapping is now allowed to be done by computer. Signed into law May, 2010.
- Bigger Better Bottle Bill passes in 2009 -2010 Budget and creates revenue for cash strapped state.
- Development of Small Minority and Women Owned Business help throughout the state with regards to establishment of Mentor-Protégé Program. Signed into law April 2010.