As you may already know on Saturday, May 11, 2013 we will be paying tribute to our hero, brother and friend Elombe Brath. Saturday's program is rich with expressions of love from many who know him and have shared experiences with him over the years. your feedback has been tremendous and we anticipate a great turnout.
Some of you who are unable to make it have already contacted us with messages for Elombe in your absence. In recognition of the many who would like to send a message to Elombe or share a thought about all of the many contributions he has made I have dedicated this page on my website. The page will remain up and will be printed and given to Elombe and his family.
Please identify yourself with your comment. Thank you,
Senator Bill Perkins
STEPS TO POST COMMENTS
1) If you are not registered with the website you must do so. Look in the upper right part of the screen for the word “Register”. Click it and follow the instructions. If you are already registered with the site then proceed to login by clicking the word “Login” in the upper right part of the screen. Once logged in proceed to Step #2.
2) Click the tab “Senators” in the upper left region of the page, then scroll down to find “Senator Perkins” and click his name.
3) On the Senator’s page look for “Top News”. You will see the title “Tributary Messages for Elombe Brath: Our Living Hero”. Click the title.
4) Scroll down the page until you see a link to view a video (DO NOT CLICK THE VIDEO LINK). Under the video you will see the words “Add Comment”.
5) Click “Add Comment” and then proceed to follow the instructions on the page.
6) Once you have completed your message and clicked “Preview”, and then clicked “Save” please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform Tom Briggs that you have completed your posting and would like it to be published on the website.
If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to call (212) 222-7315.