My philosophy of public service has always been guided by the principle that the government closest to the people best serves the people. That is why I am always trying to find creative and cost-effective ways to make my office, my staff and the services we provide more accessible to the people we serve.
For busy families and individuals who need the constituent services provided by my district office, coming downtown is not always easy or convenient. That is why I initiated the “Senator on Your Street” program. Each week we will be holding community office hours at locations throughout the 60th Senate District. Office hours for all dates and locations are from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Please see April’s schedule below:
- Wednesday, April 4th – Hamburg Town Hall, 6100 S Park Avenue, Hamburg
- Wednesday, April 11th – Evans Town Hall, 8787 Erie Road, Angola
- Wednesday, April 11th – Tonawanda City Hall, 200 Niagara Street, Tonawanda
- Thursday, April 12th – Municipal Building, 2919 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore
- Thursday, April 12th – Northwest Buffalo Community Center, 155 Lawn Avenue, Buffalo
- Wednesday, April 18th – Orchard Park Town Hall, 4295 S. Buffalo Street, Orchard Park
- Wednesday, April 25th – Grand Island Town Hall, 2255 Baseline Road, Grand Island
- Wednesday, April 25th – Brant Town Hall, 1272 Brant Road, Brant
We hope to see you in the neighborhood!