My philosophy of public service has always been guided by the principle that the government closest to the people best serves the people. That is why I am always trying to find creative and cost-effective ways to make my office, my staff and the services we provide more accessible to the people we serve.
For busy families and individuals who need the constituent services provided by my district office, coming downtown is not always easy or convenient. That is why I initiated the “Senator on Your Street” program. Each week we will be holding community office hours at locations throughout the 60th Senate District. Office hours for all dates and locations are from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. unless noted otherwise. Please see June’s schedule below:
- Wednesday, June 6th – Hamburg Town Hall, 6100 S Park Avenue, Hamburg
- Wednesday, June 13th – Evans Town Hall, 8787 Erie Road, Angola
- Wednesday, June 13th – Tonawanda City Hall, 200 Niagara Street, Tonawanda
- Thursday, June 14th – Municipal Building, 2919 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore
- Thursday, June 14th – North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo
- Wednesday, June 20th – Orchard Park Town Hall, 4295 S. Buffalo Street, Orchard Park
- Wednesday, June 27th – Grand Island Town Hall, 2255 Baseline Road, Grand Island
- Thursday, June 27th – Brant Town Hall, 1272 Brant Road, Brant
We hope to see you in the neighborhood!