My philosophy of public service has always been guided by the principle that the government closest to the people best serves the people. That is why I am always trying to find creative and cost-effective ways to make my office, my staff and the services we provide more accessible to the people we serve.
For busy families and individuals who need the constituent services provided by my district office, coming downtown is not always easy or convenient. That is why I initiated the “Senator on Your Street” program. Each week we will be holding community office hours at locations throughout the 60th Senate District. Office hours for all dates and locations are from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Please see March’s schedule below:
- Wednesday, March 7th – Hamburg Town Hall, 6100 S Park Avenue, Hamburg
- Wednesday, March 14th – Evans Town Hall, 8787 Erie Road, Angola
- Wednesday, March 14th – Tonawanda City Hall, 200 Niagara Street, Tonawanda
- Thursday, March 15th – Municipal Building, 2919 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore
- Thursday, March 15th – North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Road, Buffalo
- Wednesday, March 21st – Orchard Park Town Hall, 4295 S. Buffalo Street, Orchard Park
- Wednesday, March 28th – Grand Island Town Hall, 2255 Baseline Road, Grand Island
- Wednesday, March 28th – Brant Town Hall, 1272 Brant Road, Brant
We hope to see you in the neighborhood!