My philosophy of public service has always been guided by the principle that the government closest to the people best serves the people. That is why I am always trying to find creative and cost-effective ways to make my office, my staff and the services we provide more accessible to the people we serve.
For busy families and individuals who need the constituent services provided by my district office, coming downtown is not always easy or convenient. That is why I initiated the “Senator on Your Street” program. Each week we will be holding community office hours at locations throughout the 60th Senate District. Office hours for all dates and locations are from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. unless noted otherwise. Please see May’s schedule below:
- Wednesday, May 2nd – Hamburg Town Hall, 6100 S Park Avenue, Hamburg
- Wednesday, May 9th – Evans Town Hall, 8787 Erie Road, Angola
- Wednesday, May 9th – Tonawanda City Hall, 200 Niagara Street, Tonawanda
- Thursday, May 10th – Municipal Building, 2919 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore
- Thursday, May 10th – Niagara Branch Library, 280 Porter Avenue, Buffalo
* Note Special Time - 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, May 16th – Orchard Park Town Hall, 4295 S. Buffalo Street, Orchard Park
- Wednesday, May 23rd – Grand Island Town Hall, 2255 Baseline Road, Grand Island
- Wednesday, May 23rd – Brant Town Hall, 1272 Brant Road, Brant
We hope to see you in the neighborhood!