This is the last week to donate personal items to our brave men and women serving overseas as part of my annual Holiday Drive for the Troops.
Nonperishable items such as snacks, gum, hard candy, instant coffee and dry-mix beverages such as iced tea and lemonade can be dropped off at the following locations:
· Senator Mike Nozzolio’s office. 119 Fall Street, Seneca Falls;
· Assemblyman Brian Kolb’s office. 607 W. Washington Street, Geneva;
· Assemblyman Gary Finch’s office. 69 South Street, Auburn;
· Assemblyman Bob Oaks’ office. 10 Leach Road, Lyons;
· Assemblyman Phil Palmesano’s office. 105 East Steuben Street, Bath;
· Supervisor Ron Nesbitt’s office. 1000 Ridge Road, Webster.
Other personal items such as DVDs, stationery, pens and small articles of clothing like hats or socks are also welcome. Items can be dropped off through December 13th. Anyone who would like their donated items to be sent to a specific soldier from our region, who is currently stationed overseas, should contact my Seneca Falls District Office with their serviceman or woman’s name and where they are stationed. My office can be reached toll free at 1-888-568-9816 or by email at email@example.com.