What You Should Know
By Senator Rev. Rubén Díaz
32nd Senatorial District
Díaz, Sepúlveda and Crespo Expect Upcoming April 5 Job Fair to be One of the Greatest Ever!
You should know that all indications show that the upcoming Job Fair, organized by Assemblymen Luis Sepúlveda, Marcos Crespo and myself will be one of the greatest ever!
This Job Fair will take place on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm at the Sonia Sotomayor Community Center located at 1000 Rosedale Avenue, corner of Bruckner Boulevard Expwy in Bronx County.
As of today, we have received confirmation of 67 businesses and organizations that will be present to participate in this 2nd Job Fair.
In advance, Assemblymen Luis Sepúlveda, Marcos Crespo and myself would like to express our deep appreciation and thanks to all of these organizations for their commitment to helping our unemployed community residents. These organizations are:
1) Office of State Comptroller Division of Diversity Management
2) Office of State Comptroller Division of Unclaimed Funds
3) Avondale Care Group
5) MetroPlus Health Plan
6) Affinity Health
7) Parkchester Medical
8) New York City Department of Veteran Services
9) Wildlife Conservation Society
10) Dominicanos USA
11) New York City Department of Housing Preservation & Development
12) RAIN Total Care
13) Advance Transit Co. Access-Ride
14) D&J Services
15) New York Blood Center
16) The Black Institute
17) Hostos College
18) Acacia Network
20) New York Botanical Garden
21) Montefiore Medical Center Health Profession Opportunity Grant & Montefiore Medical Center Human Resources Department
22) Krasdale Foods, Inc.
23) New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services
24) GVC II, Inc
25) New York Army National Guard
26) US Marines
27) US Army
28) Cocoon Homecare
29) US Navy
30) Heart to Heart Home Care
31) New York State Department of Labor
32) Invasion Care Services
33) Freedom Care
34) Hope Home Care, Inc.
35) Workforce Development Institute
36) New York State Department of Civil Service
38) West Farms WorkForce 1
39) United Health Group
40) RAIN Home Attendant Services Inc.
41) ADAPT Community Network
42) Argus Community, Inc.
43) Office of District Attorney, Bronx County
44) People Care
46) Caring Professionals, Inc.
47) Madison Square Boys & Girls Club
48) 1199 Job Security Fund & Employment Center
49) Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club
50) Cement & Concrete Workers Training & Education Fund
51) New York City Department of Youth & Community Development
52) Per Scholas
53) N.A.I.C.A. Bronx Park Avenue Transitional Housing Program
54) Lehman College
55) Active Staffing
56) Advance Transit Co. Inc.
60) Services of the Underserved
62) New York State Troopers
63) New York City Fire Department
64) NYC HRA
65) New York Public Library
66) Community Healthcare Network
67) Comunilife, Inc.
My dear reader, if you are looking for a job, don’t miss this golden opportunity!
For further information, please contact the Office of Assemblyman Luis Sepúlveda at (718) 931-2620 or the Office of Senator Rubén Díaz at (718) 991-3161.
This is Senator Rev. Rubén Díaz, and this is what you should know.