INFO ON PROPOSED POWER LINES IN NORTHERN DUTCHESS
- Senator Terry Gipson Issues Comment to PSC on Proposed Transmission Line Projects:
- Senator Terry Gipson Urges PSC to Address Residents’ Concerns Over Proposed Transmission Lines in Northern Dutchess:
- Senator Gipson's November 12th, 2013 letter to the Public Service Commision (PSC):
FULL LETTER PDF
- New York State's official website for energy infrastructure, highlighting Governor Cuomo's "New York Energy Highway Blueprint:"
- Public Service Commision's (PSC) document archive relating to the proposed transmission lines project:
- PSC extends public comment period 60 days, to February 21st. Senator Gipson's statement: