Senator James L. Seward said today thatthe 15 disaster assistance service centers throughout the flood ravaged counties remain open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, including weekends.
Disaster assistance center locations are:
· Broome County: Binghamton High School, 31 Main Street, Binghamton, NY; Susquehanna Valley High School, 1040 Conklin Rd., Conklin, NY; Endwell Fire Station, 3508 Country Club Road, Endwell, NY
· Broome and Delaware Counties: Deposit High School, 171 Second Street, Deposit, NY
· Chenango County: Bainbridge Town Hall, 15 North Main Street, Bainbridge, NY
· Delaware County: Walton High School, 47-49 Stockton Avenue, Walton, NY; Hancock Central School, 67 Education Lane, Hancock, NY; Sidney Civic Center, 21 Liberty St., Sidney, NY
· Herkimer County: Little Falls Senior Center, 522 East Main St., Little Falls, NY
· Montgomery County: Fonda-Fultonville Middle School, 112 Old Johnstown Road, Fonda, NY; Village of Fort Plain Fire House, corner of Canal and Willet Streets, Fort Plain
· Orange County: Anna S. Kuhl Elementary School, 10 Route 209, Port Jervis, NY
· Otsego County: SUNY Campus, Lee Hall, Ravena Parkway, Oneonta, NY
· Sullivan County: Livingston Manor Middle School, 19 School Street, Livingston, NY
· Tioga County: Owego-Apalachin Middle School, 3 Sheldon Guile Boulevard, Owego, NY
The disaster assistance service centers (DASCs) give homeowners, renters and small business owners the opportunity to meet face-to-face with representatives from state, federal and local agencies, and volunteer organizations to discuss and access disaster recovery assistance.