10 A.M.: Meeting with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.
Where: Room S116, U.S. Capitol
11 A.M.: Meeting with U.S. Senate Democratic Steering and Policy Committee.
Where: Room SC4, U.S. Capitol
12:30 – 1:30 P.M.: Luncheon with New York congressional delegation. Media availability immediately follows luncheon.
Where: Room H137, U.S. Capitol
1:30 P.M.: Media availability outside of Room H137.
** Satellite coordinates for a taped feed of media availability, as well as a link to online video, will be sent out on Thursday.**
2:30 P.M.: Federal stimulus package briefing with White House staff.
Where: Old Executive Office Building, White House
4:30 P.M.: Meeting with U.S. Senator Charles Schumer.
Where: Room 313, Hart Senate Office Building
Joining Smith on this important trip are Senators:
· Eric Adams (Brooklyn)
· Darrel Aubertine (Cape Vincent)
· Pedro Espada, Jr. (Bronx)
· Brian X. Foley (Blue Point)
· Joe Griffo (Rome)
· Craig Johnson (Port Washington)
· Jeffrey Klein (Bronx)
· Liz Krueger (Manhattan)
· Elizabeth “Betty” Little (Queensbury)
· Kevin S. Parker (Brooklyn)
· Bill Perkins (Manhattan)
· John Sampson (Brooklyn)
· Eric Schneiderman (Manhattan/Bronx)
· Daniel Squadron (Brooklyn/Manhattan)
· Bill Stachowski (Lake View)
· Toby Ann Stavisky (Queens)