Senator Charles J. Fuschillo, Jr. (R-Merrick) is partnering with the Interfaith Nutrition Network (INN) in sponsoring a first aid supply drive to help individuals in need. All first aid items collected through the drive will be used by the INN to serve families in need throughout our communities.
Residents are invited to donate any of the following new, unused items:
* alcohol swabs
* gauze pads
* cotton balls
* band-aids (adult & child)
* A&D ointment/Neosporin
* medical tape
* ace bandages
Items can be dropped off at any of the following locations throughout the month of February:
* Baldwin Public Library: 2385 Grand Avenue, Baldwin, NY 11510
* Massapequa Park Public Library: 40 Harbor Lane, Massapequa Park, NY 11762
* Massapequa Public Library: 523 Central Avenue, Massapequa, NY 11758
* Merrick Library: 2279 Merrick Avenue, Merrick, NY 11566
* North Bellmore Library: 1551 Newbridge Road, North Bellmore, NY 11710
Members of the Seaford and Bellmore Chambers of Commerce are also serving as drop-off locations. Please contact the Seaford Chamber of Commerce at 516-221-1895 or the Chamber of Commerce of the Bellmores at 516-679-1875 for a list of their members who are participating.
Residents who need additional information about the First Aid Supply Drive can call Senator Fuschillo’s office at 516-882-0630.