I’m proud to announce the return of the “Golden Gathering” on Saturday, October 5, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at Columbia-Greene Community College, located at 4400 Route 23, Hudson, NY 12534.
The Golden Gathering is a free health and wellness fair that’s successfully provided free healthcare services for thousands of senior citizens. 2019 marks the 27th year of this fantastic event that I’m sponsoring, along with Columbia County Clerk Holly Tanner, and Assemblyman Jake Ashby, with Columbia-Greene Community College once again hosting the Golden Gathering (our thanks to the College!).
Some of the many free healthcare services and wellness information available from more than 60 exhibitors at the Golden Gathering on October 5 will include:
- Flu Shot Clinic (please bring your health insurance card), free flu shots for uninsured individuals sponsored by Mid-Hudson Cable
- Free Senior Citizen ID Cards, courtesy of the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office (this is a Columbia County Senior Citizen ID)
- Free blood pressure screenings and hearing screenings provided by healthcare professionals
- Sign a Christmas Card for the Troops
- Speak directly with state and local representatives and service providers about various issues including healthcare, long-term care, and transportation
- Free tote bags, door prizes, light refreshments, and live musical entertainment
In keeping with the upcoming autumn season, and the many free healthcare services available at this event, the theme of this year’s Golden Gathering is “A Harvest of Health.” So please join Columbia County Clerk Holly Tanner, Assemblyman Jake Ashby, and me for this special celebration of health, wellness, and community.
For more details about the Golden Gathering, call my office at (518) 455-2381, or e-mail email@example.com.
As your new State Senator, I’m looking forward to meeting you at the Golden Gathering on Saturday, October 5, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at Columbia-Greene Community College!