Senator Robach Announces 8th Annual Women's Wellness Fair
Senator Joe Robach pleased to announce that his 8th annual Women’s Wellness Fair is scheduled for Saturday, September 12, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Mall at Greece Ridge Center. Please use Entrance #9, located between Marshalls and the Food Court entrance, when arriving.
The Women’s Wellness Fair will once again feature free blood pressure checks, chiropractic information, financial information, childcare information, fitness demonstrations and much more!
Participating Vendors Include:
- Erna's Hope
- Elizabeth Wende Breast Cancer LLC
- doTerra Essential Oils
- Pefect Nutrition
- Willow Domestic Violence Center
- Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Rochester
- Federal Women's Special Emphasis Group/Canandaigua Veterans Medical Center & Rochester Outpatient Clinic
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- URMC Center for Community Health/Cancer Services Program of Monroe County
- Child Care Council, Inc.
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
- Empire Beauty School
- Rochester Brain & Spine
- Rite Aid
- ACM Laboratory
- Greater Rochester American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Bivona Child Advocacy Center
- Scleroderma Foundation TriState Chapter Support Group
- Finger Lakes Occupational Health Services