Senator Helming is again partnering with Marine Corps League Memorial Day Detachment 468 and the Marine Corps Coordinating Council of Greater Rochester to support the Marine Toys for Tots program.
Donations of new, unwrapped toys can be dropped off at Senator Helming’s district office at 425 Exchange Street, Geneva weekdays through December 14. Gifts will benefit children and families in the Finger Lakes region.
This year, a number of organizations are joining Senator Helming and also hosting collection boxes, including:
- Canandaigua Academy National Honor Society and Key Club
- Canandaigua Police Department
- New York State Police Troop E, Farmington
- Ontario County Sheriff’s Office
- Red Jacket Central School District
- Shortsville American Legion
- Town of Manchester
- Williamson Public Library