(Port Chester, NY) – Ahead of families and friends gathering for Passover and Easter, New York State Senator Shelley B. Mayer announced her office will be distributing nearly 5,000 free COVID-19 test kits throughout Senate District 37.
Senator Mayer said: “Thank you to Governor Kathy Hochul for making these tests available to New Yorkers. To keep transmission rates low, we must remain vigilant. I encourage my neighbors to take the steps to protect their loved ones from COVID-19, including testing before attending holiday parties.”
Saturday, April 9, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library - 1 Haseco Avenue, Port Chester
- Bedford Hills Memorial Park - 60 Haines Road, Bedford Hills
Sunday, April 10, from noon to 2 p.m.
- Passidomo Veterans Memorial Park - 1 Casarella Way, West Harrison
- Eastchester Public Library - 11 Oakridge Place, Eastchester
Monday, April 11, from 3 to 5 p.m.
- New Rochelle Public Library - 1 Library Plaza, New Rochelle
Monday, April 11 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Grinton I. Will Library - 1500 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers
Test kits will be limited to two per household while supplies last. Each kit contains two at-home antigen rapid tests.
For more information, call (914) 934-5250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.