Liberal politicians in Albany continue to tip the scales of justice in favor or criminals over crime victims and law-abiding citizens. This must stop!
That’s why I’m fighting to re-balance the scales of justice by passing the Victims’ Justice Agenda. My Victims’ Justice Agenda includes:
- Protecting families from violent, repeat offenders, by creating a violent felony offender registry similar to the state’s sex offender registry (The Domestic Violence Protection Act – Brittany’s Law, S.4644).
- Toughening sentencing for murderers and repeat violent offenders (S.357 and S.1995).
- Giving victims and their grieving families a stronger voice at parole hearings (S.1410 and S.1427).
- Creating new guidelines at the Parole Board to keep dangerous criminals behind bars and off the street (S.5320, S.3734, and S.4354).
- Protecting our most vulnerable by requiring health care facilities to report incidents of sexual offenses to the State Departments of Health and Education (Clara’s Law – S.1406).
Stop Albany’s pro-crime spree, and show your support for the Victims’ Justice Agenda! Sign the petition below and join me in standing up for crime victims and law-abiding citizens!