- The nominee must currently reside in the New York State 60th Senate District, have served in any branch of the military and have received an honorable discharge.
- Honorees will be recognized for his/her contributions to their community through volunteer service to civic or charitable organizations.
- In addition to information requested on the nominations form, please provide a copy of the Veteran’s DD-214, as well as a brief written summary of the nominee’s achievements; to include:
- A description of significant accomplishments (including dates).
- Information concerning military service.
- A list of military awards and decorations received by the nominee.
- Nominees Veteran Affiliations.
- Nominees address and contact information.
- Nominations will be evaluated on the scope and impact of a nominee’s achievements and the extent to which his/her efforts benefit their community and other Veterans. Please document any achievements and accomplishments, especially those made after the nominee’s military service.
- Nominations are accepted at all times via the Senator’s web site or Facebook page.
Please email the Veteran’s DD-214, as well as a written summary of the nominee's achievements - following the guidelines - to Sean O’Neil (Field Representative for Sen. Chris Jacobs) at email@example.com.
Please read the Nomination Guidelines above prior to completing this form.