Search OpenLegislation Statutes

This entry was published on 2016-11-11
The selection dates indicate all change milestones for the entire volume, not just the location being viewed. Specifying a milestone date will retrieve the most recent version of the location before that date.
Importer's license
Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) CHAPTER 3-B, ARTICLE 5
§ 61-b. Importer's license. An importer's license shall authorize the
holder thereof to import alcoholic beverages into this state and sell
such alcoholic beverages to licensed wholesalers authorized to sell such
alcoholic beverages.