Search OpenLegislation Statutes

This entry was published on 2014-09-22
The selection dates indicate all change milestones for the entire volume, not just the location being viewed. Specifying a milestone date will retrieve the most recent version of the location before that date.
Kinds of licenses
Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) CHAPTER 3-B, ARTICLE 6
§ 75. Kinds of licenses. The following licenses may be issued for the
manufacture and sale of wine, to wit:

1. Winery license;

1-a. Farm winery license;

1-b. Temporary winery or farm winery permit;

1-c. Micro-winery license;

2. Wholesaler's license;

3. Seven day license to sell wine at retail for consumption off the
premises subject to paragraph (a) of subdivision fourteen of section one
hundred five of this chapter.

4. License to sell wine at retail for consumption on the premises;

5. Roadside farm market license.