Search OpenLegislation Statutes

This entry was published on 2014-09-22
The selection dates indicate all change milestones for the entire volume, not just the location being viewed. Specifying a milestone date will retrieve the most recent version of the location before that date.
To what court application to be made
Debtor & Creditor (DCD) CHAPTER 12, ARTICLE 3
§ 51. To what court application to be made. Application for such a
discharge must be made, by the petition of the insolvent, addressed to
the county court of the county in which he resides; or, if he resides in
the city of New York, to the supreme court.