Search OpenLegislation Statutes

This entry was published on 2014-09-22
The selection dates indicate all change milestones for the entire volume, not just the location being viewed. Specifying a milestone date will retrieve the most recent version of the location before that date.
Complaints of wrongs
Military (MIL) CHAPTER 36, ARTICLE 7, PART 11
§ 131.4. Complaints of wrongs. Any member of the organized militia
who believes himself wronged by his commanding officer, and, upon due
application to such commander, is refused redress, may complain to any
superior officer who shall forward the complaint to the adjutant
general, who shall examine into said complaint and, if justified shall
take proper measures for redressing the wrong complained of. If the
adjutant general finds the complaint not to be justified and refuses
redress, the member who initiated the complaint may appeal to the
governor for redress, in accordance with regulations issued pursuant to
this chapter.