NYS is making applying for an absentee voting application easier for the June 23rd primaries due to COVID-19.
Now you will receive the application in the mail.
HERE’S HOW ABSENTEE VOTING NOW WORKS
1) You will receive an absentee voting application in the mail with a pre-paid envelope.
2) Fill it out in blue or black ink.
3) Select the box for “Temporary illness or physical disability.”
4) Make sure to fill in all 8 boxes and sign and date at the bottom.
5) Mail ASAP, must be postmarked no later than June 16th.
Board of Elections in County of Rockland
11 New Hempstead Rd, New City, NY 10956
Westchester County Board of Elections
25 Quarropas St.
White Plains, NY 10601
Phone: (914) 995-5700
NOW WHAT HAPPENS?
1) Look out for your ballot in the mail.
2) Fill in all bubbles with blue or black ink.
3) Mail the ballot back to your BOE, postmarked no later than June 22nd.
If you change your mind and decide to vote in-person, simply don’t send in your ballot. You can still go to the polls to vote.
WANT TO APPLY NOW FOR AN ABSENTEE BALLOT?
1) Download the application
2) Fill it out on the computer.
3) Then email the application:
4) You can also print the application and fill it out by hand with blue or black ink and mail or email it.
Remember, you cannot email or fax your actual ballot, it must be mailed and postmarked no later than June 22nd!