The Pfizer "MAINTAIN" Program
How can this Program help?
The Pfizer MAINTAIN Program (Medicines Assistance for Those who Are In Need) provides free Pfizer medicines to qualified patients, delivered right to their home. This newly created program can help eligible patients who have recently become unemployed and are currently uninsured continue receiving their Pfizer medicines.
Applications for enrollment into the Pfizer MAINTAIN Program will be accepted through December 31, 2009. Program participants will receive their Pfizer medicines for free for up to one year, or until they become insured again, whichever comes first.
What Pfizer medicines are available?
With the Pfizer MAINTAIN Program, qualified patients can get more than 70 Pfizer primary care medicines for free. View full list of available medicines covered.
People who need Pfizer's specialty and oncology medicines can find out if they qualify for help through Pfizer's other patient assistance programs by calling 866-706-2400.
Who is eligible for the Pfizer MAINTAIN Program?
Individuals and their immediate family members are eligible for this program if:
- They have become unemployed since January 1, 2009
- They were prescribed and have been taking a Pfizer medicine for atleast 3 months prior to becoming unemployed and enrolling in the program
- They have no prescription coverage
- They can attest to their financial hardship
Where would I get my medicine?
Enrolled patients will receive a 90-day supply of medicine, sent directly to their home, and will continue to do so for up to one year, or until they become insured, whichever comes first.
Refills are available during the 1-year enrollment period. Patients can call 866-578-4995 to order their refills.
How do I apply?
To apply for the Pfizer MAINTAIN Program, please:
- Download an application or request it by calling 866-706-2400
- Complete the easy, 1-page application. Mail the completed application and proof of unemployment Proof of Unemployment:(submit one)
The application will be processed in 2 to 3 weeks. If approved, your medicine will be sent directly to your home.