senate Bill S3655
(R, C, IP) 59th Senate District
- In Committee
- On Floor Calendar
- Passed Senate
- Passed Assembly
- Delivered to Governor
- Signed/Vetoed by Governor
Requires plaintiffs in mortgage foreclosure actions to provide contact information.
- See Assembly Version of this Bill:
- Legislative Cycle:
- Senate Housing, Construction And Community Development
- Law Section:
- Real Property Actions and Proceedings Law
- Laws Affected:
- Amd §1307, RPAP L
- Versions Introduced in 2011-2012 Legislative Cycle:
Open Legislation comments facilitate discussion of New York State legislation. All comments are subject to moderation. Comments deemed off-topic, commercial, campaign-related, self-promotional; or that contain profanity or hate speech; or that link to sites outside of the nysenate.gov domain are not permitted, and will not be published. Comment moderation is generally performed Monday through Friday.
By contributing or voting you agree to the Terms of Participation and verify you are over 13.