Foreign Governments

Find and contact your Senator about this issue

Foreign Governments quick facts

Foreign Governments Updates


There is no news associated to this issue

Allows certificates of marriage from foreign governments and religious institutions as acceptable documentation to change a name on a driver's license or non-driver identification card.

  • Introduced
  • In Committee
  • On Floor Calendar
    • Passed Senate
    • Passed Assembly
  • Delivered to Governor
  • Signed/Vetoed by Governor

January 13, 2020

In Senate Committee Transportation Committee

Sponsor: Anna M. Kaplan

There are no upcoming meetings or public hearings scheduled at this time