Search OpenLegislation Statutes

This entry was published on 2014-09-22
The selection dates indicate all change milestones for the entire volume, not just the location being viewed. Specifying a milestone date will retrieve the most recent version of the location before that date.
Who may apply
Correction (COR) CHAPTER 43, ARTICLE 14
§ 351. Who may apply. A petition for such an appointment may be
presented by either of the following persons:

1. A creditor of the prisoner.

2. The prisoner's husband, wife, or child.

3. One or more of his next of kin, or, where he owns real property, of
his heirs presumptive.

4. A relative whom he is bound to support.

5. Any relative or other person, in behalf of his infant child or