1. The Laws of New York
  2. Consolidated Laws
  3. Civil Practice Law & Rules
  4. Article 72: Recovery of Penalty or Forfeiture

Section 7202 Action by person aggrieved

Civil Practice Law & Rules (CVP)

Where a penalty or forfeiture is given by a statute to a person aggrieved by the act or omission of another, the person aggrieved may commence an action to recover it.