Several important references are now available from our office. View them here, stop by to pick them up, or contact our office to have a copy mailed to you!
- Senior Resource Guide, 2021-22 Edition -- a comprehensive list of services and resources available for seniors in New York City, covering nearly every possible subject area! On housing, healthcare, legal services and more, Sen. Krueger's Senior Resource Guide can point you in the right direction.
- Civics, Advocacy, and Community Resource Guide for Teens and Young Adults -- a resource for civic engagement, with information on a range of activities including registering to vote, participating in the election process, and finding out more about your elected representatives.
- Online Resources: Arts and Culture -- A selection of arts and cultural resources available on the internet, including ticketed and free opportunities.
- What to Do With All That Stuff -- a smaller booklet with resources and information to help manage issues related to clutter and hoarding.
- Guide to Employing Someone in Your Home -- info about Federal and State rules and regulations when hiring nannies, home care, and domestic workers.
- Senator Krueger's Housing Newsletter -- answers to frequently asked questions about tenants' rights, rent laws, and help available for low-income and elderly renters.
- Paying for College -- a guide to New York State's financial aid and academic support programs.
- Report to Seniors -- an overview of the major benefit programs that can help seniors with housing, healthcare, and other costs of living.
- Resources and Advocacy for Your Community -- ways to engage your government, whether to access benefits, or advocate for change in your nieghborhood, city, or state.
- Attorney General Schneiderman's Smart Seniors Guide -- offers tips about how to protect yourself and your assets from scam artists and abusers.
- NYC Dept. of Education College Planning Handbook -- provides useful information to parents and students about applying for and paying for college.
- Resources for Victims and Witnesses of Hate Crimes -- If you have been a victim of or witness to a hate crime, use these resources to report the incident.
Senior Resource Guides will also be available at Sen. Krueger's annual Senior Resource Fair in October.